5 Effective Yoga Poses to Increase Height and Stay Fit
Yoga poses to increase height provides everyone with an opportunity to be a little taller than you are right now. Sometimes you think what if you were a little taller, right? If so, you are not alone. There are a lot of people who are unhappy with their height and believe that if their height was an inch or two taller, they would be more confident.
Although your height depends on genetics and the nutrients in your diet, you can still increase your height by a few inches even after your teenage years. To do this, you need to practice special yoga asanas.
Yoga can help you add a few inches in length as it stretches your spine and significantly improves your posture. Moreover, if you practice yoga regularly, it will reduce the stress level which will help you to increase your height naturally.
Yoga and Ayurveda were born in India and from here their light spread all over the world. Man has learned both Yoga and Ayurveda from nature. Combined with healthy eating habits, yoga can help you attain a healthy lifestyle.
Humans created Ayurveda to make themselves healthy with the herbs that grow in nature. Whereas by learning from the postures of various animals and birds, man has created Yoga Vidya. Yoga and ayurveda are not only for making human beings healthy.
Let us know some yoga asanas which, through daily practice, can help you increase your height.
- Marjari pose
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Bhujangasana, is one of the great yoga poses to increase height. It consists of two words, Bhujang which means snake and asana which stands for posture. In English, Bhujangasana is called Cobra Pose because the body shape becomes a bit like a snake (Cobra). This yoga pose has many health benefits, thanks to which it was also included in Surya Namaskar.
Bhujangasana should be practiced only on an empty stomach. Food should be taken at least 4-6 hours before the time of doing asanas. This gives enough time to digest the food in our stomach. The energy from digested food will make it easier for you to do asanas.
- Lie on your stomach with your hands on both sides of your shoulder. Your palms should be on the floor near your chest.
- Now keep your body weight on your palms and slowly lift your head and torso upward.
- Keep your eyes on the front.
- The stomach, thighs and feet should touch the ground.
- Hold this position for 10-20 seconds and breathe normally.
- As you exhale, slowly descend and place your forehead on the floor.
- Repeat this once more.
Vrikshasana (Tree Posture)
Vrikshasana is a Sanskrit word. It literally means tree, that is, a tree-like seat. In this asana, the body of the yogi forms the position of a tree and tries to absorb the same seriousness and vastness in itself. Regular practice of Vrikshasana helps your body gain new consciousness and energy.
- Stand straight on the floor.
- Bend your right leg at the knee and place the sole of your foot on your left thigh.
- Your left leg should be straight so that you can keep your body in balance.
- Continue to breathe deeply in this position.
- Now, while moving your hands above your head, bring your palms together in the pranam position.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Exhale and return from the pose to the normal position.
- Repeat these steps with the other leg.
Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
Another of the great yoga poses to increase your height is Tadasana. It is a combination of two Sanskrit words Tada meaning mountain and Asana meaning sitting posture. By doing this yoga, the height increases. Along with this, the digestive system is strengthened, the blood circulation in the body is done properly, the knees, ankles and arms get strong. This is a simple asana and anyone can perform it with ease to remain fit.
Doing this yoga strengthens the knees, ankles and arms. Along with this, the circulation of blood starts properly in the whole body. This strengthens your hands, ankles and thighs and keeps you healthy always.
- Stand up straight with your feet a bit apart from each other. Keep your toes out.
- Focus on your calves and quads.
- Keep your shoulders wide and relaxed.
- Keep your head straight and eyes forward.
- Now raise both hands above your head and spread them shoulder width apart.
- Keep your shoulders relaxed as you do this.
- Continue to breathe deeply.
- Hold this position for a minute.
Marjari Asana (Cat Pose)
Marjari Asana is called Cat Pose in English. This asana is also well known as the cat stretch pose. Practicing this asana can help you maintain the flexibility of the spine and back muscles. A 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh can help you learn all the basics of yoga and help you incorporate same in your daily life
Marjari asana is a forward bending and backward twisting yoga posture. This asana is beneficial for your body in many ways, this asana gives a good stretch to the spine. Along with this, it provides relief in back pain and neck pain and increases height.
- Get on your knees and come to Vajrasana.
- Now step forward and place your palms and knees on the floor.
- As you inhale, curl your spine and look up.
- Now arch your spine backwards.
- Continue to breathe.
- Tilt your neck down.
- Repeat this several times.
Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Tilt)
While practicing Paschimottanasana, there is a stretch in the back part of the body i.e. the spine, and this is the reason as to why this asana is called Paschimottanasana. Here West does not mean the west direction but the rear part. Paschimottanasana looks very easy to see, but in reality it is quite difficult to practice this asana.
By doing this asana, the whole part of the body gets stretched and it is very beneficial for the body. For people who have diabetes problems, Paschimottanasana acts as a panacea and helps in relieving the symptoms of diabeties. Apart from this, this asana is also considered very beneficial for people suffering from the problem of high blood pressure and as a one of the yoga poses to increase height.
- To do this, sit on the floor.
- Extend your legs in front of you.
- Keep your knees straight.
- Now tilt your head forward and bring it close to your knees.
- Try to align your chest with your thighs.
- At this point, your waist and calves should be straight.
- Grasp your toes with your hands.
- Hold this position for a few seconds while breathing in and out.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Some Home Remedies for the Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary Tract Infection
3 Simple Ways To Relieve Stress: Get Your Life Back On Track
As human beings, what are things that can trigger stress? Among the many, work is one of the most prominent sources. Other stressors include interpersonal relationships and family obligations. Stress management is vital for an improved quality of life. Below are a few ways to…
Don’t want to talk about your bedroom issues?
Room Issues It isn’t difficult to discuss issues in the room. However, it is fundamental not to treat sexual troubles or different obstructions as untouchable, which makes serious disappointment and strain in the Relationship. Notwithstanding, it would all be able to be settled and settled…
Regular Tips to Defeat Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Regular Tips to beat male Erectile Dysfunction Getting a decent sexual presence is one in all the first simple manners for an effective life. This ensures to help with keeping the association inside the great spot as well. however, you will fight with male erectile…