Building a website is a confusing process for a beginner. But with WordPress, you can easily set up a website. The open-source content management system is one of the most popular in the world in website design. It powers a sizable number of websites on the Internet and also has a large developer space with tens of thousands of plugins.
If you are a beginner, then you can make a WordPress website very easily. Even without coding knowledge, you can make use of page builders like Elementor to design the site of your choice. Another easy option is to get a WordPress theme. Just like page builders, templates and themes can be either free or paid.
There are thousands of themes available on online marketplaces. They have themes for blogs, small businesses, and even Fortune 500 companies. These can be used in e-commerce as well. In fact, WooCommerce is an open-source plugin made on WordPress. WordPress WooCommerce themes are widely used and they allow you to set up a storefront and the payment process as well.
Kapee is one of the most popular WooCommerce theme ThemeForest. It is one of the best e-commerce themes for any shop be it furniture, clothing, electronics, or other accessories. Kapee comes with a range of features including responsive, clean, and easy to install capabilities.
- Mobile-friendly-All elements in the theme are mobile-friendly and will be displayed perfectly on any device according to resolution. The clean designs allow the developers to easily code and extend the current website and customize it according to your requirements.
- Page Builder integration– A page builder support is available for Kapee, which can help you make a website from scratch. The page builder, WPBakery, comes with a large element library so you can make your website as unique as possible.With more than a dozen homepages your storefront will look great on any device.
- Functionality– The theme is also built with the best SEO practices in mind and has also the capability to integrate Mailchimp too.It is no surprise that Kapee is ThemeForest’s top WooCommerce theme. Apart from the functionalities already mentioned, this theme allows unlimited customization.
- Customer Support– The Kapee theme is well documented which is helpful for both you and a developer. The powerful Admin panel allows you to make changes to the font, color, header and footer settings, and much more. There are unlimited header and footer styles, colors, and skin varieties too.
- Availability– Premium.
This is another responsive WordPress WooCommerce theme available in the ThemeForest. It is built on Bootstrap and is compatible with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce. Just like Kapee this is one of the top ThemeForest WooCommerce themes.
- Home Page Demo-With more than 15 home page demos your online shop will have a great outlook. When you purchase this theme you will get all these home page demos for free. The powerful but easy Admin panel allows you to import them in an instant. There are many demos which span multiple niches.
- Page Builder Integration-The EmallShop theme comes with a great page builder. The Visual Composer is integrated completely with the theme and is built on React. So you can drag and drop each website element and make a unique homepage.
- Responsive Slider-Another highlight is the ability to create responsive WordPress sliders using the Revolution Slider. This way you can add product sliders with interesting animations.
- Mobile-friendly-This theme is fully responsive on all devices from phones to tablets. You have the choice to go with wide and boxed layouts, with an image or color of your choice in the background. It also includes custom CSS animations and a built-in MegaMenu which is essential for online storefronts.
- Availability– Premium.
Astra theme is one of the most popular themes in WordPress. It is not only because it’s free but for a wide range of reasons.
- Page Demos– The Astra library has demos of websites that are ready to use. These starter templates can be used not only on e-commerce but in all niches. This will allow you to save time and money for employing someone else to design a website for you.For someone who does not know how to code, this is a good choice.
- Customisation– You can easily customize the theme in every possible way from the header and footer to the various widgets. The WordPress Customizer available with the Astra theme will help you make changes to the theme while still keeping the site mobile-friendly and responsive.
- Availability– Free.
Uncode is a visually pleasant and creative theme to make a stunning WordPress website. It is one of the best site themes for beginners.
- Page Builder– Just like the Kapee theme, it also comes with the WPBakery Page Builder, which makes designing easy for a beginner. More than 70 concept demos are available with this theme which also supports the integration of WooCommerce. From Product Builder, Wish list, and all necessities available for a store, this is one of the best WordPress WooCommerce themes.
- Page Demo– It is easy to design single product pages and even special features like catalog mode. Product listings and the entire shop layout will look extremely professional if you choose the Uncode theme.
- Availability: Premium.
- Customization-Similar to Astra, Divi has gained popularity among the developer community. It is a theme that allows full design freedom while not sacrificing any functionality. It is one of the few themes that can be fully customized.
- Page Builder– Divi is one of the most powerful themes that have a superior visual editor. This editor allows drag and drop designing for both developers and newbies alike. The theme also allows you to add custom coding without confusing back-end operations.
- Availability– Free.
Themeforest is a great place to find great WordPress WooCommerce themes. It does not matter whether you are inexperienced or an experienced developer. With WordPress, you will not have much trouble in the back-end development and a good theme will avoid many issues in the front-end. Some of the themes like Divi come with entire website packages, including home pages, About Us, Blog, and more. The creation of landing pages is now easier thanks to these responsive WordPress themes.